Glyoxal Resin Buffered ,
No Catalised with very low formaldehyde ( CH20 = 30 ppm) is for multiple uses
Applied by normal dry crosslinking methods on fabric and used for wrinkle free finishing of garments
- Single dose system, requiring no additional catalyst
- Gives wash and wear effects-durable to washing up to the boil
- Compatible with fluorocarbon resins
- Excellent crease recovery and shrinkage control.
High-performance bleachable catalyst embedded DMDHEU resin which can be reticulated with heat for denim processing.
- Reactive Resin free of formaldehyde
- Used for the resin finishing of woven and knitted cellulose fibers and their blends
- Can be used on their own for coating with excellent resistance to washing and dry cleaning
- Gives good anti-crease and shrinking resistance